Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Posh Spice 10 Style Commandments

I doubt anyone would want to look like Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice but for those who want to, here is Victoria's 10 Style Commandments. From This is London:
Rule 9 - Trust In A Few Faithful Opinions
"Generally, I go with my own instincts when it comes to fashion. It's such a personal thing, so of course you're not going to get it right in everyone's eyes. On the whole, I've given up asking for other people's opinions, but I do still listen to the views of my mum and my sister, Louise, who I guess is my main shopping buddy."

Rule 10 - It's Fun To Experiment, But Follow Some Classic Style Must-Dos
It's great to make a statement now and again, but try and stick to a few classic guidelines. I always think if you're revealing lots of cleavage, you should have your legs hidden. Or if you want to show some leg, wear a jumper dress on top. Don't let it all hang out; it's much sexier to leave a little to the imagination."
(Thanks Ju)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny how she is giving advice on how to be fashionable.

the only one who thinks she is must be her hubby.

Anonymous said...

>On the whole, I've given up asking for other people's opinions, but I do still listen to the views of my mum and my sister, Louise, who I guess is my main shopping buddy

No wonder she is a walking fashion disaster!

Anonymous said...

If Posh Spice go around asking other pples opinions, she may look a lil better.

Anonymous said...

Thou shall not dress like Posh Spice

:o)

Anonymous said...

she can't sing, she can't dance, she can't act and she look awful

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...