Friday, September 08, 2006

What is your age and weight on other worlds?



I've just found out that I'm only 15 years old on Mars and my next birthday on the red planet is on Mon, Dec 25, 2006. And, if I'm on Mercury, I would have been 123 years old. Now, that's really old. Over at the Exploratorium website, you can find out your age on other planets. Because planets move at differing rates around the sun (Earth takes 365 days to revolve around the sun while Mercury takes only 88 days), our ages will also be different on the different planets.

Our weight on other planets will be different too, thanks to gravity. For example, my weight here on Earth is around 65 kg but on the moon, I'm only 10.7 kg. So, if you feel you are overweight and all sorts of slimming programmes don't work for you, you may want to consider going to other planets. But be wary. Planets with more powerful gravity than Earth, like Jupiter, will make you heavier. So, choose your planet destination wisely. Click here to find out your weight on other planets.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...