1. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go."(Thanks GeekGod)
2. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
3. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub."
4. Name your dog "Dog."
5. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
6. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what you think."
7. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
8. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.
9. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
10. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
Friday, November 10, 2006
Over at Internerd, you can find 248 ways to annoy people. Now go find someone to annoy! From Internerd:
Posted by I.Z. Reloaded at 9:06 PM
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Singapore License.