Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Rockstar Supernova is out today!

Rockstar Supernova's self titled debut album is out today... November 21! I have to applaud them for making all the tracks available for listening online. You can listen to them on MSN Sympatico or on the Rockstar Supernova website (click on the little player at the top left hand corner). I'm a fan of guitarist Gilby Clarke ever since his Guns N Roses days and I've been a supporter of singer Lukas Rossi when he was on the Rockstar Supernova TV show. It's really great to finally hear this album and I have to say, I'm impressed. It really blew me away. Lukas voice is amazing. My favourite tracks include Headspin, Can't Bring Myself To Light This Fuse and It's On. I'm going to grab it today!

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...