Saturday, December 02, 2006

I had a crush on Jessica Rabbit and Belle

I was so excited when I read this story on The Top Ten Hottest Disney Animated Women. Why? Because Jessica Rabbit from 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?' and Belle from 'Beauty and the Beast' are both in it. I watched a lot of Disney cartoons when I was young. Who doesn't aye? And errr, I had a crush on both Jessica Rabbit and Belle. Jessica was like my first big crush. She's really hot while Belle is the sweetest thing. And both can sing! Don't tell anyone okay?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okie. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Dude I used to have a thing for Jessica Rabbit too.

Anonymous said...

Cartoon girls also you like.

Anonymous said...

i like belle.

Anonymous said...

Woooh! Jessica Rabbit is sexy.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...