Friday, December 22, 2006

Napkin Drawings and Quotes

Here's something all fathers should do. A guy made a series of drawings and quotes on napkins every day over a 5 year period and left them in his daughters' lunches during their junior high and high school years. "My middle daughter directed me to a bottom drawer somewhere and there I found... all the napkins from the entire year! She had saved every one and given them back to me for Father's Day. It truly was the best present I ever got, I cried when I found them." What a sweet story aye, and the drawings and quotes are really a joy to look at.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...