Saturday, February 24, 2007

Corinne Bailey Rae

I had listened to "Put Your Records On" by the very talented Corinne Bailey Rae, over the radio many times but I had never gave her self titled debut album a listen until today. I remember watching her beautiful performance in the Grammys recently and I knew then that I had to get her album. Just awhile ago, I finished listening to all the songs from her album and I must say that she's got one of the most beautiful and enchanting voices that I have ever heard. "Like A Star" is definitely my favourite track- "Just like a star across my sky, just like an angel off the page, you have appeared to my life, feel like I'll never be the same, just like a song in my heart, just like oil on my hands, honor to love you.." Beautiful!

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...