1. You shall not kill.I like number 5 - the part about not to use the car for the occasional sin. You people better remember this aye. Don't make out or have sex in cars. It's a sin! Get a room or something.
2. The road shall be for you a means of communion between people and not of mortal harm.
3. Courtesy, uprightness and prudence will help you deal with unforeseen events.
4. Be charitable and help your neighbor in need, especially victims of accidents.
5. Cars shall not be for you an expression of power and domination, and an occasion of sin.
6. Charitably convince the young and not so young not to drive when they are not in a fitting condition to do so.
7. Support the families of accident victims.
8. Bring guilty motorists and their victims together, at the appropriate time, so that they can undergo the liberating experience of forgiveness.
9. On the road, protect the more vulnerable party.
10. Feel responsible toward others.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
The Vatican has issued its Ten Commandments for drivers in a document called "Guidelines for the Pastoral Care of the Road". From TIME:
Posted by I.Z. Reloaded at 1:07 PM
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Singapore License.