Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Find out your brain sex

I've always thought that I have a more female brain than male because of the way I think most of the time so it is not surprising that after I did the Sex ID test, a series of visual challenges and questions used by psychologists in the BBC One television series Secrets of the Sexes, I found out that my brain sex is somewhere in between.

My personal brain score is 0!



Average score for men is 50 (male).

Go try it out! Don't forget to have a ruler nearby because one of the tasks requires you to measure the length of your fingers.

2 comments:

gie_chloe said...

Does that mean you are a bisexual? oOps!

I.Z. Reloaded said...

Ah I wish.

:oP

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...