Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The X-Files movie is coming!

Ok, I just got so excited during the past few minutes when I found out that my favourite X-Files will be coming to the big screens again. Yay! Mulder and Scully, I miss you! From E!News:
Duchovny reports that Gillian Anderson, will reprise her FBI agent/skeptic role, and series creator Chris Carter is due back to direct and cowrite the film with series vet Frank Spotnitz.

"Chris is going to direct it. Gillian is on board and I'm on board," he said. "I've been talking to Chris and he has been giving me progress reports. He actually called yesterday and said next week you should have something to read.

"I'm really looking forward to seeing what he did."

Production will likely ramp up after that, with Duchovny anticipating getting in front of the cameras as early as this fall.

"I think it's November for a summer [2008] release," he said.
I enjoyed the first X-Files movie back in 1998 although it wasn't that good a script but seeing Mulder and Scully on the big screens for the first time was orgasmic! I'm just glad that they will not be focusing on the X-files alien mythology for the movie this time.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...