Friday, August 03, 2007

Why she no longer wants to have sex

Lady writes on Craiglist why she had enough of sex and gives some rules for men so that they will do better in bed. Alright guys, listen to what she has to say aye. From Craiglist:
I have decided, after much deliberation, that I will no longer be having sex.

It has taken me 9 years of unsatisfactory sex to realize that men are clueless in bed and that my time will be much better spent pleasuring myself. I am aware that I will be spending a lot more money on AA batteries and I have come to terms with that. I will still be saving money, by not having to buy condoms.

I just want to make it clear that it is not that I cannot have an orgasm, I have them all the time, just not with someone else in the room, it is just that guys do not get what it takes to get a woman off.

For the other girls out there that have not become completely disgusted with the lack of sexual ability among men, I will lay out these rules for men to follow...
(Thanks Shy)

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...