1. Buildings inspected by engineers found to be safe after tremors
2. Ex-NKF chairman Richard Yong convicted on 3 criminal charges
3. Singapore company launches e-robots in India
4. Football: Singapore, UAE draw 1-1 in friendly match
5. U.S. eyes $330 million artillery sale to Singapore
6. More tremors felt by Singaporeans on Thursday morning
7. Spaceport plan still on the cards, says consortium
8. Singaporean students urged to be specialists facing globalized world
9. Singapore highlights the importance of biofuels on its energy strategy
10. Finance executives: Singapore's cost of living a "big problem"
Read today's Singapore news at Topix, edited by yours truly.