Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Download Football Manager 2008!

I'm a big Football Manager fan - it's the only computer game I play religiously! Two days ago, I found out that the Demo for the upcoming Football Manager 2008 game is out. Downloaded it and over two nights, I've taken Manchester United to the top of the Premier League and the Champions League. Then just midway through the season, I couldn't play the game any more - it's a demo only. Darn! Looks like I will have to buy the actual game when it hits the stands sometime later this month. There goes all my free time.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...