Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa refuses to wear pillow under his suit

Old dude who dresses up as Santa Claus in a shopping mall in Edinburgh refuses to wear a pillow under his suit because he believes it promotes child obesity. Yay! Santa 1 Obesity 0. From BBC:
"The parents and kids have been asking why I'm so thin and I say 'Santa's been on a diet' and everyone is in agreement that it is a good idea.

"I have always eaten healthily and have run a healthy eating course in the past. I gave up cola years ago when I saw what it did to a penny.

"I hope other Santas across the country follow suit so that parents start taking responsibility for their children's diets."

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...