Saturday, February 02, 2008

Cheeseburger in a Can: Pics and Review!

Someone from the Something Awful Forums actually bought the Cheeseburger in a Can that I blogged about few days ago and he posted pics of it and a short review. From Something Awful:


I'm not sick and I say I would eat this thing again if it weren't so expensive. And I really must say that this probably is faaaar better when you're many kilometers away from civilization on top of some mountain and you can whip out a cheeseburger with nearly the same quality as a McDonald's cheeseburger while your friend eats dry bread or power bars.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...