1. Nanyang Poly students design racing simulator based on S'pore F1 track
2. Cessna's F-16 intercept over Singapore skies 'caused by lies'
3. More than 600 calls made to the police about Mas Selamat
4. NUS sex survey: 64 per cent of undergraduates have sex more than once a week
5. New Terminal 4 for Changi Airport, S$10m expansion for Budget Terminal
6. 6-month trial to let cyclists bring foldable bicycles on trains and buses
7. ERP gantries to flash charges by year-end
8. Singapore Port becomes wireless wise
9. S'pore's biggest, one-stop underground ammunition store ready for operation
10. Knife-wielding suspect shot dead at MRT station
Read them all at Topix Singapore News, edited by yours truly.