Wednesday, June 11, 2008

100 Movies/100 Days

Dude completed watching 100 movies in 100 days. You can read his reviews and screen captures of the movies he watched on his blog. From Scott Hamilton:
I’ve been trying to think of a project that would force me to post to this blog on a regular basis, and I was thinking about all the movies I’ve been meaning to see but haven’t. Last week I bought a new Sony portable DVD player. These disconnected bits ran around my head until this morning when I decided to embark on a new project: 100 Movies / 100 Days. My plan is to watch a movie a day for at least the next 100 days, and write something, however brief, on each one of them. Movie will mostly be on DVD, though I imagine I’ll get out to theater every now and again. There will also be a few digital download movies in there too.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...