Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm on Technorati's front page!

iztechno2 - Share on Ovi

My previous post on the Adult Swim X-Files: I Want To Believe trailer has just made it to the front page of Technorati and its Entertainment page. I'm not sure how long it will last so here are two screen captures. Above is a screencap of Technorati's Entertainment page and you can click here to view a screencap of the front page of Technorati - both taken just a couple of minutes ago. The last time I was on Technorati's front page was in 2005 as its Featured Blogger! Gosh, that was so long ago.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...