Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The end of I'm on Setanta Sports



It is with great sadness that I announce that one of my favourite shows has called it quits. The very funny I'm On Setanta Sports is a parody television programme starring puppet characters of Inter Milan manager Jose Mourinho, Mexican national team manager Sven Goran-Eriksson and Manchester United star Wayne Rooney. All the characters are voiced by talented Irish actor, comedian and impressionist Mario Rosenstock. Catch the last episode above and all the two seasons of I'm On Setanta Sports here. Remember, "Be Champions!" Sigh. I'm going to miss you Jose.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...