Friday, September 18, 2009

Lots of new video games to try out at Games Convention Asia 2009!



Don't forget to check out Games Convention Asia which is now open to the public until this Sunday at Suntec International Convention and Exhibition Centre. I was there yesterday for the official opening. Tried out the new games by Electronic Arts. Watch the video above. Love the Fifa 10! I'm definitely going to get it for my PS3. Read my story for Klik.TV, "7 exciting video games to watch our for!" here. And to the guy who beat me at Fifa 10 yesterday, watch out, next time I won't be so charitable.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...