Tuesday, June 08, 2010

2010 Youth Olympic Games Flash Mob at Orchard Road



It's funny how some of you can spot me on Channel NewsAsia and Channel 8 News, etc. I was in the news report for only one second! But anyway, thanks for all the sms and emails.



You can watch me on CNA here and then click on the video link. I'm the guy wearing the England Number 10 jersey with Rooney on my back.



Here's the video of the 2010 Youth Olympic Games Flash Mob at Orchard Road that I shot for Klik.TV. 1000 youths from World Vision Singapore took to the streets of Orchard Road to perform a series of flash mobs outside ION, Wisma and Ngee Ann City in conjunction with the 2010 Singapore Youth Olympic Games. Not the best of flash mobs but it was still quite fun.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...