Sunday, August 01, 2010

3 must win copies of the new Slash album



Over at Klik.TV, I'm giving away 3 copies of the new album by legendary rock guitarist Slash. To win, just watch this video of the 5 guitar solos by Slash and then answer these simple questions.

Oh btw, I'm meeting Slash tomorrow at Marina Bay Sands, a few hours before his concert at Fort Canning park. I'm super excited! I grew up listening to all his great solos when he was with Guns N Roses. It's a real pity that Slash and Axl cannot get along. If you guys have any questions you want me to ask Slash, please email me. Thanks!

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...