Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Promise for IZ Reloaded is a Lego Rap Music Video



Paypal's boyband The Promise did a music video specially for me because I love Lego. I'm confused. I blog about so many stuff but they had to write a song about me liking Lego. LOL. Check it out. Pretty funny. If they release this song, I think it will go all the way to number 1.

BTW, you guys, I.Z. is not pronounced as "I Zee". It's "I Zack". So next time don't call me I Zee ok? Promise?

The Promise is actually a marketing campaign by Paypal to rally all online shoppers towards safer, brighter shopping online.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...