Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Transformers 3 opens in Singapore tonight midnight!

lidoimax

I'm super excited! I'll be catching the opening show of the 3D IMAX version of Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon at Lido IMAX tonight. I promise myself not to scream in the cinema after screaming fanatically during the previous two Transformers movie. Can't help it. I'm a Transformers fanboy. I also considered wearing a Bumblebee helmet for tonight's screening. Everyone has been telling me that I should. Ok. Maybe I will. Maybe I will not. But one thing is for sure, I can't fucking wait to watch the movie in IMAX 3D and be blown away.

bumblebee

I'll post a review tomorrow. Bumblebee! Optimus! I'm coming!

Update: Watch all Transformers 3 videos on R3LOAD Network. Direct links to all the videos here.
Update: Picture of me and Optimus Prime taken before the screening.
Update: My review is out. Transformers 3 is a mind blowing epic 3D action film!

Previously:
Ignore the film critics. Go watch Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen!
Singapore Gala Premiere of Transformers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis