Friday, February 13, 2015

The busy streets of Hanoi Old Quarter in slow motion



Vietnam's famous Hanoi Old Quarter has 36 old streets buzzing with activity! Scooters, bicycles, cars and people all packed the streets from morning to night. I took out the GH4 and the Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm lens to slow things down a bit. During my first time in Hanoi, the roads and traffic really shocked me. I have never seen so many scooters and motorbikes in my life! It took me awhile to master crossing the streets and roads in Hanoi. Like playing a video game. And now I'm a champ.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...