Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm meeting Wonder Girls tomorrow. Any question for them?

wondergirls


Korean girl group Wonder Girls is in town! They reached Singapore this morning and as I'm writing this, I've been informed that they are at Night Safari.

Ok here's the deal. I'm meeting them tomorrow at their media conference so if you have any question you would like me to ask them, please send them to me right away. Email me at izreloaded at gmail dot com.

The media conference is at 11am tomorrow so I appreciate if I can have your questions by 9am tomorrow k.

I'll be filming Wonder Girls in Singapore for Klik.TV. Yes, including their showcase on Friday night! So be sure to stay close to my Twitter for the latest tweets, pics, etc.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...