Monday, August 15, 2011

PayPal believes in #PromisesKept, says thanks & gives me a jar of M&Ms



On behalf of Singapore's singing sensation - Erik, Eugene, Josh and Nicolas aka The Promise - the folks at PayPal Singapore has sent me a little gift to thank me for being part of The Promise Campaign.

The Promise Campaign is an initiative by PayPal to rally all online shoppers towards safer, easier and more confident shopping online. And as part of the campaign, The Promise did a music video for me. You can watch it above. Pretty cool huh.

paypal1

So here's the gift but what's inside the PayPal bag?

paypal2

Hmmm.

paypal3

It's a jar...

paypal4

Full of blue M&Ms!

paypal5

Wah! How come they know I love M&Ms and that blue is one of my favourite colours? Thanks PayPal for the music video and the jar of M&Ms "cause there's nothing like a promise kept."

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...