Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Best "Draw Something" Drawings So Far...

drawsomething1

Here are some of my best drawings done on everyone's favourite mobile app right now, Draw Something. Above: Joker and Parrot.

drawsomething2

Above: Hulk and Bart.

drawsomething3

Above: Elvis and Elmo.

drawsomething4

Above: Zombie and Pacman.

drawsomething5

Above: Mario (My personal BEST) and Ironman.

Nice? Btw, all the drawings above are done on my iPhone without using any stylus. Come play with me on Draw Something. My username is izreloaded.

Also read: My Best "Draw Something" Drawings Part 2

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...