Thursday, October 03, 2013

Sunbathing Bikini Girls vs Carpark Aunty



I guess it's getting too crowded at swimming pools and beaches in Singapore that nowadays, you have to sun tan in carparks! Some dude shot two girls suntanning on a multi-storey carpark fighting with a parking attendant who I think is unhappy because the girls didn't display their parking coupons.

From the YouTube video: "I was looking out of my kitchen window in at around 2pm and spotted two girls suntanning on the rooftop of the multi-storey carpark infront of my flat. Quickly went to get my camcorder to shoot them. The two girls were in their bikinis and were suntanning for more than 7 minutes when a carpark attendant came walking towards them and started to scold them. I couldn't hear their actual words but it seems that the carpark attendant wanted them to leave the carpark. An argument took place and one of the girls was even hit by the carpark attendant's umbrella on her forehead! I kaypoh so I went downstairs to see if I can spot the girls. Saw them at the nearby park. The girl had a slight cut on her forehead. Can see a bit of blood!"

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...