You have until the next 24 hours or so to enjoy Zsolt Molnar's cool minimalistic posters for each of the Breaking Bad episodes. He will be removing them after being told to do so by Sony Entertainment who owns the copyright to Breaking Bad. Hmmm.
He writes: "I was made a promise that Sony is going to work out a way to use my artworks in an official way, which - I think - would be the best solution for all parties, including you, the Breaking Bad fans."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!
A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...
-
Everyone is aware about AWARE (Association of Women for Action and Research) nowadays. Everyone is talking about it - uncles, aunties, the ...
-
Many have requested that I do this so here it is, me doing Jack Johnson's lovely little number, Gone. Video above. You can check out J...

No comments:
Post a Comment