Friday, December 14, 2007

Teacher locks herself in classroom because of Guns N' Roses song

This is really silly. A teacher in the U.S. who apparently has never listened to the Guns N' Roses classic rock song Welcome To The Jungle, thought that it was a death threat when she heard someone sang it over the school's PA system. She decided to call the police and then locked herself in the classroom. From Blabbermouth:
She was working after hours and thought no one else was in the building. Then she heard someone say over the loudspeaker that she was going to die.

Six troopers and three police dogs showed up and found three teenagers, one of them a custodian at the school, who had been playing with the public address system.

Police say one of them sang "Welcome to the Jungle" into the microphone. The song contains the lyrics "You're in the jungle baby; you're gonna die."
I'm just wondering. Was it the"You're in the jungle baby" or "You're gonna die" part that made her scared enough to call the police? I just can't stop laughing. And it's 6.20am. Time to get back to bed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

IZ: Wow! What are you doing at 6 in the morning?

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

I think I would freak out too if I think I was alone in the school and then I heard a voice in the PA screaming You're going to dieeeeeeeeee!

LOL

Anonymous said...

Dude any news when they are going to release the album? ;oP

I.Z. Reloaded said...

Shy: Had a nightmare so woke up to read some funny news online.

Mr Big: Not sure mate. I was wishing for a release this Xmas but that was the same wish I had last year too. Latest I heard is February next year. Damn Axl!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...