Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Is this the best drummer in the world?



LastxLight says, "my Dad's friend who works at a TV studio found this after this group of Koreans rented out the studio for their music video and probably other stuff that i am unaware of. anyways, he plays it at every staff Christmas party and this past Christmas the party was at our house. after having seen the video i decided that it was too funny to keep to myself so i asked my Dad's friend and he gave me a copy to put on YouTube.

So, in all honesty, i have no idea who these random Korean musicians are or what their names are lol. but the facial expressions of this drummer are priceless...not to mention that left hand drum stick twirl that he does throughout...and i'm pretty sure it's from the early 90's hahaha!"

I've been playing drums for many years and I admit that I have on occasions got out of control but never like this Korean drummer (video above). I bet he was on some drugs.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They shld just focus the camera on him.

LOL

Anonymous said...

"I've been playing drums for many years and I admit that I have on occasions got out of control but never like this Korean drummer (video above)."


Wooooh... IZ gets out of control on the drums set... I like to see that ;o)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!! That guy made me laff till i nearly fall of my seat.

Anonymous said...

He looks like that Makansutra guy.

Anonymous said...

Yup. Confirmed. On Drugs!

Anonymous said...

Hey that's Seetoh! So that's what he was doing before Makansutra.

Anonymous said...

that's skill!

Anonymous said...

He is definitely the world's most funniest drummer.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen anyone plays a drum like he did!

The guy's a star!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...