Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Caught filming a sexy bikini girl's ass and two dancing Indian men at ZoukOut 2009

IMG_4504

Samantha took this photo of me filming a sexy bikini girl (with very yummylicious ass) dancing with two very happy Indian men at ZoukOut 2009. Unfortunately for the Indian men, they did not make it into the final ZoukOut video now showing on Klik.TV.



Watch it! I filmed the whole thing and it's edited by my colleague Jit. To all those in the video, thanks. You guys and gals were great! Can't wait for ZoukOut 2010.

Update: Pardon me but the two Indian men did appear towards the end of the video. They got nice moves too.

16 comments:

chloe said...

Excellent shooting!

pc said...

2 Indian men: Ha, you wore too many! That was why you guys weren't in the final ZoukOut video!!! Rem, wear as less as you can next time!

xXx said...

I want her ass and that chinese girl in red bikini in your video :D

Myra Leong said...

Nice work IZ!

Bengster said...

Bangla also go Zoukout one.

GeekGod said...

Lots of babes man. Ha! I wish I was there.

Anonymous said...

i'm on the video! i'm on the video! i'm on the video!

zoe80 said...

oh my god i looked so slutty

Steven Koh said...

LOL thoese two indian men looked out of place.

Lord Kimbo said...

Bangla power!!!!

zinc said...

iz: u muz have been very happy filming zoukout with all those babes there posing n dancing for u

Anonymous said...

More clubbing/party videos pls.

ANG said...

>xXx said...

I want her ass and that chinese girl in red bikini in your video :D

Gimme the red bikini girl! Any contact?

Queenie said...

I miss Zoukout. Thanks for the video IZ.

Rickie said...

That ass!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wonder if those girls got laid that nite :op

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...