Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reform Party ready or not ready?

ready

Straits Times says Reform Party is ready: "The Workers' Party (WP) does not think it is ready, but the Reform Party (RP) thinks it is."

notready

But My Paper says they are not ready: "Mr Kenneth Jeyaretnam, secretary-general of the Reform Party, said he agreed with Ms Lim that they are in no position yet to form the government."

So which is it? Can you newspaper guys make up your minds? Ready or not ready?

Update: Joy from My Paper sends me a tweet: "My colleague had double checked with Mr Jeyaretnam on that quote before running, so my paper's article is accurate."

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...