Monday, July 14, 2008

8 min Red Cliff trailer reveals scenes of sequel



I found this awesome 8 minute trailer of the movie Red Cliff on YouTube. From 6:25 onwards, the trailer shows scenes that are not in the movie so I reckon they have to be from the sequel. Yup, there's a sequel and let me warn you of the dreaded "to be continued" words at the end of the movie so don't expect any conclusion. The sequel to Red Cliff will be shown in December. I can't wait.

I watched Red Cliff last night and from what I've been told it's been packing in audiences in every cinema in Singapore. Not surprising. It's a superb epic movie that everyone will enjoy watching from the very start to the finish. Watch out for Takeshi Kaneshiro and Vicki Zhao who in my opinion both stole the show and of course hats off to director John Woo for helming such a great movie.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to watch it! Takeshi!!!

Anonymous said...

Huh got Part 2?

Anonymous said...

vicki zhao rocks! she's so spunky! i wonder if she will die in the sequel. hope not.

Anonymous said...

It better be good. Costing $80 million and years in the making, it is the most expensive Chinese-language picture ever produced.

Anonymous said...

i watched it on saturday. yes it was packed in the cinema. hard to get tickets man. btw, don't you think that john woo has been watching too many star wars and lord of the rings movies before he made this? hehe.

Anonymous said...

My eyes will be glued for Lin Chiling. She's hot lah.

Her Maxim cover:

Link

Nosebleed liao!

Anonymous said...

Any Lin Chiling sex scenes?

Anonymous said...

It was mentioned on papers that there are 2 parts to this massive epic. The 2nd part will be shown on Jan next year. Wiki has a entry on this one too. :)

Anonymous said...

gave me 2 reasons to want mid december to come asap!

1st: ORD for me :)

2nd: Red Cliff pt2!

Daniel

Anonymous said...

do agree with you. red cliff is awesome. can't wait the sequel

Anonymous said...

I agree that Takeshi and Vicky were scene stealers...my favorite scenes always include those two! Man, I didn't know there were 2 parts so imagine my reaction when I saw "To be Continued"...haha...I was so upset!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...