Thursday, July 24, 2008

AXN Beyond's Premiere of The X-Files: I Want To Believe

axnxfiles

I can't recall the last time I was this excited and nervous to watch a movie. Tonight, I will be attending the premiere of The X-Files: I Want To Believe by AXN Beyond, a new cable channel for sci-fi lovers. And I'm really nervous because as an X-phile, I really want the movie to be great and I hope it will do well. I've been reading all the initial reviews coming from the US and Australia over the past day and they have been mixed. It seems that you either love it or you hate it. Crikey! But whatever it is, I'll definitely be there at Cineleisure tonight to catch my heroes, Mulder and Scully on the big screen. I just hope the audience tonight won't mind my fanboy shouts and screams. I'll post a review tomorrow. Believe it.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...