Tuesday, August 05, 2008

3G iPhone coming to Singapore this month!

iphonesg

An anonymous source has revealed to Reuters that SingTel will be launching the 3G iPhone before the end of August. This more or less confirms what I've known all along since April from my own anonymous source.

In an earlier post, I revealed that the launch date is 8.8.2008. Some thought that it's an April Fool's joke and I was initially skeptical too but I went ahead to post it on my blog since it does make a good April Fool's Day post.

Of course now with 8th of August just days away, I don't believe that the date is true and I have yet to receive any indications from my other sources that the launch is within days. For example, SingTel which has received shipment from Apple, has yet to stock the 3G iPhone sets at its Hello stores islandwide. I'll update when I have more info.

Update: Singapore to have its iPhones on August 22 - Sources

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...