Friday, August 15, 2008

Help get Li Jiawei to LOL Olympics

jiaweilololympics

In the spirit of LOL Olympics, I have something for you guys and gals to do today. I thought the LOL Olympics site is missing something. That's right - a photo of our dear Li Jiawei's flag dragging antics during the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics. Take a look at the photo here and then think of a suitable caption for it using only "lolspeak". I did the one above. Check out LOL Olympics for more examples. And if you need help, here are two online translators: Speak Lolcat and Txt2lol. Just leave your "captions" in the comments and I shall use the best for the photo and send it to LOL Olympics. Have fun!

Previously: The latest Olympics craze is LOL Olympics!

22 comments:

primus said...

brilliant idea dude! here's my contribution:

youz think youz can hold teh singapore flag better than mez?

ENG said...

Y I SIGN UP 4 DIS?

Honky Tong said...

SILLYPORE’S 4EIGN TALEN “DRAG” QUEEN

Anonymous said...

AH NEEDZ NEW JOB IN 2 WKZ

Shy said...

Hahahaha! I shall think of something and post later okie

Mr Big said...

TEH XIN JIA PO FLAG IZ SO HEAVY!

Anonymous said...

MAH GRANDMOTHR KAN CARRY TEH FLAG BETTR THAN U

Bengster said...

GIMIE SHORTR FLAG POLE NEXT TIEM

Myra Leong said...

I IZ NOT WORTHY

:op

GeekGod said...

AW CUM DIS POLE SO LOOONG?

Anonymous said...

IM BETTR OFF AS POLE DANCR

Anonymous said...

Li Jiawei lost? What a surprise! She always crack under pressure.

Shy said...

CHINA IMPORT DUN MAK TEH BESTEST FLAG BEARERZ

finatiq said...

mine is the bestest:

THEY NEVR TEECH ME HOW 2 CARY FLAG IN SKOOL ONE

Mr Big said...

One more: I IZ TEH BEST FLAG BEARR IN DA WURLD

Anonymous said...

this is nuts! i like it!!! more! more!!!!!

Shy said...

COMPRAIN AL U WANTZ! WAIT I WIN GOLD MEDEL TEN U KNOE.

ANG said...

I CAN HAS SMALLR FLAG?

ANG said...

or..

I CAN HAS SMALLR FRAG?

Rickie said...

Here's mine... I IZ BETTR AT TABEL TENIZ, RLY!

Anonymous said...

lol!!!!!!

I.Z. Reloaded said...

Thanks peepz! No more submissions aye. I'll choose the best and let you know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis