Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm on Reuters! Yes that's me! Really!

izreuters

izreuters2

izreuters3

Yes, that's me in the Reuters video report about the Singapore Tat2 Show 2010. I just love being in other people's video. LOL. I was at the Singapore Tat2 Show on Sunday to film the Miss Tattoo Asia Pageant. Watch out for the video on Klik.TV later today. It will be more kickass than the Reuters one, I guarantee. In the meantime, do take a look at my photos taken at the Show here. Lots of tattoos and hot bods!

9 comments:

Mr Big said...

Thanks for the red arrows IZ. Nearly couldn't see you in the video :op

zinc said...

where's the klik video?

xXx said...

now that's what i call fat

Myra Leong said...

We need to let reuters know they just filmed IZ in their video.

Anonymous said...

are u sure dats u?

Rickie said...

Dude try to stand out more next time.

pinkdior said...

hahaha! iz's so cute.

Anonymous said...

those are some crazy tattoos!

Shy said...

Next time wear a big red arrow sign above your head whenever you go out to cover events.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...