Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What the hell?! I'm the Devil!

Reader Giselle Loh insisted that I try out this quiz earlier today: What Tarot Card are You? I did and guess what! I'm the Devil. What the hell?!

This is what it says, "Materiality. Material Force. Material temptation; sometimes obsession. The Devil is often a great card for business success; hard work and ambition. Perhaps the most misunderstood of all the major arcana, the Devil is not really "Satan" at all, but Pan the half-goat nature god and/or Dionysius. These are gods of pleasure and abandon, of wild behavior and unbridled desires. This is a card about ambitions; it is also synonymous with temptation and addiction. On the flip side, however, the card can be a warning to someone who is too restrained, someone who never allows themselves to get passionate or messy or wild - or ambitious. This, too, is a form of enslavement. As a person, the Devil can stand for a man of money or erotic power, aggressive, controlling, or just persuasive. This is not to say a bad man, but certainly a powerful man who is hard to resist. The important thing is to remember that any chain is freely worn. In most cases, you are enslaved only because you allow it."

FYI, the last time I checked, I do not have horns on my head or chains hooked to my nipples. I'm not a bad man and I'm not a control freak, maybe just persuasive. Ahem.

(Thanks Giselle Loh)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooooh!!

u are so dangerous!

Anonymous said...

I also wanna be the devil but got the sun tarot card instead.

Anonymous said...

I like a man with erotic power!

Anonymous said...

"FYI, the last time I checked, I do not have horns on my head or chains hooked to my nipples"

LOL!!!!!

IZ, go check again.

Anonymous said...

Okay... you are the cute good devil then.

;o)

I.Z. Reloaded said...

No horns on my head or chains hooked to my nipples. Really!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! You half-goat nature god sia!

Anonymous said...

Ahem. Ahem.

Anonymous said...

IZ: I want my half-goat nature god.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Dark Side, IZ.

Anonymous said...

enslave me!

Anonymous said...

you fags need to hit puberty,also the moron's who dont know what he is saying.. just stfu .

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...