Monday, September 10, 2007

Borders coming soon to Parkway Parade

borders

MPH no more. Welcome Borders!

My favourite book store Borders is coming to my favourite shopping mall Parkway Parade. Yay! The new Borders will be located where MPH used to be in Parkway Parade - down at the basement.

MPH closed its outlet there recently. I reckon business hasn't been too good for them there. It will be interesting to see if Borders can do better.

Well, at least this is good news for Easterners like me. Soon, we don't have to go to busy Orchard Road just to hang out at Borders. I can imagine my future Sunday afternoons at Parkway Parade Borders and then later in the evening, walk to the East Coast Beach nearby and enjoy a drink or two. Perfect!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kewrl, Borders bookstore!!
It would be awesome if The Coffee bean or Gloria Jean's coffee plan to open another oulets beside Borders.

hey everybody, go try Mocha Mudslide Ice Blended Drink @ the coffee bean, yummmy la!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect Sunday for me too.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, Parkway! I love the place.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss MPH. I've always been there since I was a young boy.

Anonymous said...

yay! yay! yay! borders in the east!!!!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...