Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Isabell and her new HP Pavilion Entertainment PC

My friend Isabell just bought a new Hp Pavilion Entertainment PC at Comex 2007. Understandably, she's very excited playing with her new toy. Here are bits and pieces of our conversation on MSN:

IZ-abella says:
so tell me the model again pls

Isabell is trying very hard not to murder her new HP Pavilion Entertainment PC! says:
you are going to laugh.... i have no idea

IZ-abella says:
*tries hard not to laugh

Isabell is trying very hard not to murder her new HP Pavilion Entertainment PC! says:
let me go check the box... ah it's the HP Pavilion TX1222 AU

IZ-abella says:
Ah, the tablet pc. I thought you got yourself the new HP Dragon. Hehe. Can't be it aye because I've been told it's not for sale yet.

(fyi, the Dragon is HP's new 20 inch Pavilion HDX Entertainment Series Notebook PC. I am extremely privileged to be the first blogger in this region to use one. Thanks HP!)

Isabell is trying very hard not to murder her new HP Pavilion Entertainment PC! says:
eh? how to shut down arh

IZ-abella says:
ha

Isabell is trying very hard not to murder her new HP Pavilion Entertainment PC! says:
eh! i actually clicked the right button but why is my power button still blinking? Hmm my nickname has to be changed to "Isabell does not know how to shut down her notebook" soon

IZ-abella says:
try slaming it to the floor hard


---

Ha! Ok. I know. I know. I was being evil. But seriously kids, please do not slam your notebook on the floor if you can't shut it down ok? I suggest finding the right shut down button which is the safest approach.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

IZ: Is Isabell a babe? If so tell her that I can be her official tech support guy.

Anonymous said...

The HP Tablet PC is a good buy. So when can I see more of your Dragon?

Anonymous said...

Your fren's a computer idiot. It's Ok. I'm one too.

Anonymous said...

IZ: How could you? What if she reall slam her new HP down the floor?

Kekekeke

Anonymous said...

Whos isabell? Got pic? Blog?

Anonymous said...

blog more about ur hp dragon pls

Anonymous said...

IZ-abella??

LOL

Anonymous said...

I really should have paid a visit to Comex to get myself a new computer.

How much did Isabell buy her HP?

Is it good?

I've been wanting to get a tablet pc for a long time now.

Anonymous said...

*gives IZ a seductive look*

Hello IZ-abella

I.Z. Reloaded said...

xXx: I will forward your application to her ok. Yup, she's a babe.

I.Z. Reloaded said...

Geekgod: Will blog about the Dragon over the weekend if I don't forget.

I.Z. Reloaded said...

Shy: I think she's smart enough not to listen to my advice.

I.Z. Reloaded said...

Mr Big: She has a blog but she's too shy to let me link to it.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...