Friday, March 14, 2008

Bloggers at the LG KS20 Smartphone Launch

P13-03-08_18.48

LG launched the KS20, its first Windows Mobile 6 smartphone in Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong yesterday. For its Singapore launch, LG invited several bloggers and forumers at PPCSG to Corduroy Cafe at Vivocity last evening.

P13-03-08_20.12

The LG KS20 was designed to provide an enriched mobile internet experience in a slim and stylish device. The smartphone features a full complement of multimessaging and multimedia functionality including push email, instant messaging, video calling, FM radio, 2 megapixel camera, WiFi and support for HSDPA (high speed downlink packet access) wireless broadband at speeds of up to 3.2Mbps.

I'll have more photos of the LG KS20 later today but first, here are shots of some of the bloggers at the event!

P13-03-08_19.51

The cute Nadnut and DK. DK is the one in short hair.

P13-03-08_19.49[01]

Ice Angel and Jayden: We are the beautiful people!

P13-03-08_20.01

A blurry shot of Nic and me. Blur is good - makes both of us look more handsome than we naturally are.

And lastly, here's a video of one of the LG models (I love her nails!) doing a demo of the LG KS20 to Nadnut and my new best friend, Princess Sabrina (she's the one in red)!



(Thanks LG and Fleishman-Hillard)

Update: Argh! Guys, stop asking me if I have more pics, videos and numbers of the LG models. Really, I don't have! If you want more of their pics and videos, check out Claudia's post and Sheylara's post. Phone numbers, ask LG or their pr firm, Fleishman-Hillard.

Update: I have posted the unboxing of the LG KS20 pics here.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah so shiok! u sure u love the model's nails only meh? Kekeke.

Anonymous said...

IZ: You didn't bring me along! Hmmmph

Anonymous said...

Ok. I can't wait for the pics. How much does the KS20 cost?

Anonymous said...

>DK is the one in short hair.

Hahahaha!! I tot DK is the one with long hair.

Anonymous said...

Princess Sabrina is your new best friend... what did she do?

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Prada phone

Anonymous said...

IZ: But you are handsome!

Unknown said...

nice looking model... the one holding the phone i mean

I.Z. Reloaded said...

Bengster: Yup only her nails!

Geekgod: S$888

Myra Leong: Coz shes nice! I know you are too. I'll make you my next new best friend when the current one expires k mate.

Shy: Sorry. They only invited selected bloggers. Oh well, at least you get to club with me anytime you want aye.

Anonymous: Oh wait. You're right. I think DK is the one with the long hair.

Anonymous said...

How come Shy get such privilege?

Anonymous said...

Dude, you did not take more pics or videos of the models?

Anonymous said...

Yes IZ, she got nice nails.

;o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link-love dude! Nice meeting you at the event!

Anonymous said...

We want models pics! We want models pics! We want models pics!

Anonymous said...

Nice looking phone. It's great that companies in Singapore are treating bloggers well.

Anonymous said...

IZ: I want the same privilege given to Shy, too!

Anonymous said...

Models!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm interested to know if the phone takes good pics. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

saw u at vivocity.. think u were walking to corduroy cafe for the event... shouted ur name .. but u did not look behind... damn dao lah u.

- naomi aka still a faithful reader

Anonymous said...

iz: can i be your new best friend too? lol

DK said...

Yes, I'm the long hair one. The short hair one so ugly. :P

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...