Wednesday, July 02, 2008
I watched Wanted last night and it's such a damn good movie that I thought I should come up with 5 good reasons why you too should go watch it. Wanted stars James McAvoy and Angelina Jolie. Yup, that's her (pic above) holding the cool gun. She can hold my gun anytime. Ahem. Alright. Here are the 5 reasons why you should watch Wanted:
1) Angelina Jolie!!!
2) Angelina Jolie!!!
3) Angelina Jolie!!!
4) Angelina Jolie!!!
5) Angelina Jolie!!!
Ok, serious now.
1) Angelina Jolie! What else do I have to say about Mrs Pitt? She's a babe and that Brad is one farkin' lucky dude. She's so hot in the movie that even a straight girl would want to become lesbian after watching her. Sizzling.
2) James McAvoy! This dude is a rising star. I first saw him on Jay Leno on TV and I was wondering who the hell is he? Then I realised that hey, he's that dude who played Mr Tumnus in Chronicles of Narnia. Ok, thank god he doesn't have horns on his forehead, cloven hooves, shiny black goat legs, and a long goat's tail in Wanted. James kinda reminds me of Shia LaBeouf because of the similarities in their appearances. Both are destined for greatness. Shia has big farking robots on his side but I bet he can't shoot a gun the way James does.
3) Timur Bekmambetov! Timur who? If you haven't heard of him, then where have you been? This Russian dude is the director of Day Watch and Night Watch, two very popular Russian fantasy films. This time, he brings his mind blowing directorial skills to Wanted. This guy is so good that I hope every action movie made in Hollywood would have him as director - even Transformers 2. I'm sorry Michael Bay, but I still love you.
4) The car chase scenes! The first one which takes place around 10 minutes or so after the film begins, will just blow you away and set you up nicely for the rest of the film. It's one hell of a ride, I tell you.
5) The shooting scenes! Wanted revels in its shooting and fighting scenes. If you think Matrix is good, Wanted is 10x better. Bullets bending while in their trajectory. Enough said. Really crazy stuff.
Posted by I.Z. Reloaded at 3:46 PM
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Singapore License.