Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Official Singtel iPhone 3G Price Plans!!!

Everyone is eagerly waiting for the iPhone price plans by Singtel and here they are! Singtel has announced 3 new iPhone plans, the iFlexi Value, iFlexi Plus and iFlexi Premium.

iphone1

Those of you who are currently on an existing SingTel I-plan can still keep your plan and get the iPhone!

iphone2

Please note that if you choose to stick to your I-plan, you're encouraged by Singtel to subscribe to Singtel's Broadband On Demand for the iPhone's data usage.

Those of you who had reserved your iPhone on Singtel's website will receive a password in your email for you to login and book an appointment to purchase the iPhone. The first batch of lucky customers will get to buy the iPhone on August 22 at Comcentre. The iPhone will only be available in Singtel Hello Stores from August 25th onwards.

Previously: Exclusive: Singtel iPhone Updates

19 comments:

Captain Jack Sparrow said...

I have booked appointment on 22 Aug midnight, the launch o iphone at Comcentre. See you there.

purplefugue said...

What about those who registered through Apple's Singapore website...??

Anonymous said...

I'm not buying this. Guess I'll wait till Starhub sells it.

Anonymous said...

I'm on iThree Plus. So I just have to extend my contract to another two years to get the iPhone for free? And am I only allowed to use Singtel's Broadband on Demand?

Anonymous said...

it is too expensive :o(

Anonymous said...

think ill get the iflexi value and the 8gb iphone.

Anonymous said...

I do not receive any email from Singtel yet. WTF!!!!

Anonymous said...

$205 per mth just to get the iphone for free is ridiculous

I.Z. Reloaded said...

GeekGod: You will have to extend your current contract to 2 more years I think. As for the Broadband on Demand, Singtel "encourages" it so I think you have to check with them if you can use another mobile broadband plan.

Anonymous said...

iz, i have enjoyed your coverage of the iphone.. thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

I think I wait for Starhub or M1.

Anonymous said...

the pricing plans are not too bad. a lot of pple have been critcising singtel but looking at the plans i think they did the right thing.

Anonymous said...

Still thinks it's a ripoff!

Anonymous said...

When is Starhub bringing the iPhone?

Anonymous said...

I think the getting the iphone with the iflexi value plan is quite worth it. Thank you buddy for updating us from time to time..

Anonymous said...

In response to : I do not receive any email from Singtel yet. WTF!!!!

Same for me too...dunno why singtel liddat, now already what day? I wanna get the phone...somemore i existing singtel customer!!

Anonymous said...

Those unhappy, might be interested to go here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?sgi3g&1

Anonymous said...

I think i will be buying it online....Singtel Price are a ripped off....lol

This is because they are the sole distributor right now. Only when M1 and Starhub comes in...then the price will drop

Anonymous said...

Singtel is the sole telecommunication distributor for iphone, don't think Starhub or M1 can sell right? at least not in the short-run or a few generations later, thus the ridiculous price...

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...