Thursday, December 04, 2008

Exposed: Santa Claus' Gmail account!!!!

santa

Santa Claus' email account has been exposed! Oh god, no! As you can tell from the screenshot, he uses Google Gmail (good choice) and has Bono, Easter Bunny, Frosty the Snowman, Jesus, God, Rudolf amongst his contacts. I don't know about you but I'm going to send dear Santa an email right away with a list of what I want for Christmas this year which includes of course, world peace. I wonder if he's on Twitter too. Oh wait, he is!

Update: Santa says that's not his email account!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think the Gmail Santa and the Twitter Santa are the same person. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I just sent an email to Santa too:

"Dear Santa,

I would like to have I.Z. for Christmas. Please. FYI, I've been a real good girl this year.

Yours faithfully,

Giselle Loh

P.S. I believe!"

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That's awesome. Whoever did that is brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,

I'm a big fan of yours. Sorry to disturb you but did you receive an email from a Ms Giselle Loh? Please ignore her request to have I.Z. for Christmas this year and instead deliver him to me. FYI, I've been a better girl than Giselle.

Your number 1 fan,

Myra

Anonymous said...

Mr Big: It's Santa Claus dude! It's the man himself!

Anonymous said...

What the fuck is Bono doing in his contact list???

Anonymous said...

anyone knows what's god's email address?

is it god@gmail.com?

Anonymous said...

Lord Kimbo: He's a fan of U2 perhaps?

Myra and Giselle: Forget it. Santa's delivering IZ to my home on Xmas ;oP

Anonymous said...

Id like to give Jesus a message since he is bored.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...