Wednesday, February 25, 2009

An Open Letter to Michael Jackson: I want your amazing arcade game collection!

arcade

Dear Michael aka King of Pop,

I'm sure you have received plenty of open letters from fans, etc and you may think that this is no different. But please hear me out. I'm a big fan of yours. I used to do all your dance moves, the moonwalking and even the occasional crotch grabbing when I was young. I've listened to all your albums. Even when some people start calling you wacko or freak or when you start turning white, I still love you and your work.

Recently, it's painful for me to read that you are auctioning away your personal property. These treasures from your Neverland Ranch must have meant a lot to you and now that you are going to sell them away shows that like most of us mortals on this planet, you too are in dire need of some moolah. I know, damn the recession!

arcade2

I sincerely hope that you are successful in raising the money you need for you to lead a new life away from all the public limelight but I do however have a little request. Instead of auctioning your amazing collection of arcade games, why not give some to me? I'm not greedy and I'm not asking for a lot. Maybe just your Simpsons, Star Trek and Indian Jones pinball machines, Jamo Safari, Hogwild, Crazy Taxi, Tokyo Cop, Ms Pacman, Galaxy Force, WWF Royal Rumble, Alpine Racer 2 and Virtua Racing arcade machines to name a few. I may not live in a big house but don't worry, I'm sure I can find a place to keep them all.

I know you may not even read this or even if you do, you may go ahead and sell all your arcade game collection anyway but I'm just hoping. Hey, my previous open letter to Mr Axl Rose (I'm sure you know him) did make my wish come true so who knows this time.

Thanks and regards,
I.Z.

P.S. Send my regards to Prince, Blanket and Paris and tell them that I think they have an awesome father. Too bad they can't grow up playing all your amazing games.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to see that crotch grabbing next time IZ!

Anonymous said...

Nice letter. I hope MJ reads it and gives you some of his arcade games. Don't forget to let me play them with you okie cutie?

Anonymous said...

>I used to do all your dance moves, the moonwalking and even the occasional crotch grabbing when I was young.

LOL

Anonymous said...

The amount of stuff he has is mind blowing!!!

Anonymous said...

Sad.

Anonymous said...

IZ: too much crotch grabbing may not be good for you. Remember that.

Anonymous said...

I want his arcade collection too man! Maybe I should write an open letter to MJ too.

Anonymous said...

Oi! I've already reserved the pinball machines!

Anonymous said...

Make sure to hose off all touchable surfaces. A good scrubbing with HCL should remove all forensic traces of little boys and nasty activity.

Anonymous said...

>Make sure to hose off all touchable surfaces. A good scrubbing with HCL should remove all forensic traces of little boys and nasty activity.

Woooh! Evil!

Anonymous said...

IZ: Crotch grabbing? itchy cock?? ;op

Anonymous said...

mj is a good example of how someone rich and famous with bad advice and money management can go into debt.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...