Saturday, July 11, 2009

10 Days 10 Tees: Twittering is like...



My 3rd t-shirt for Comboutique Asia's 10 Days 10 Tees campaign is inspired by one of my favourite tweets: "Twittering is like sex. No matter how much we do it, we never stop wanting more."



I decided to add some hot girls in various seductive poses above the curving text and I thought it turned out quite well. I would definitely like to do more Twitter T-shirts like this one in the future.

Previously:
10 Days 10 Tees: Stalk Me On Blogger, Twitter, Facebook
10 Days 10 Tees: Star Blogger
Comboutique Asia appoints Singapore Blogger as Brand Ambassador

16 comments:

Giselle Loh said...

Oh my god, this is hot!

Rebecca Lim said...

Like this one!

Mr Big said...

Dude please do more Twitter shirts.

CheRyL said...

I.Z. + Twitter is like sex T-shirt = Sexy overload!!!!!

airpork said...

hahaha! cool t-shirt.

GeekGod said...

You should sell this one. It's a brilliant tweet and you did it justice with the t-shirt.

pinkdior said...

iz: can you do one for me in pink? plsssssssssss......

Gaylord said...

I would like to do IZ. And I will never stop wanting more.

:op

Lady Lara said...

Why oh why do I keep staring at the pic?

singha47 said...

i wld buy this

Adman said...

Awesome T-shirt lah!

luvashley said...

lol! luv it.

xXx said...

I didn't know twittering is just as addictive as sex man.

christgurl21 said...

omg... itz so nice on u

Shy said...

Can't wait for t-shirt number 4 :o)

Anonymous said...

sexy lah! hic

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...