Thursday, July 30, 2009

10 Days 10 Tees: Aliens Attack!



Sorry I couldn't get this done sooner but here's my 9th T-shirt for Comboutique Asia's 10 Days 10 Tees Challenge. Fans of the retro game Space Invaders will recognise the alien graphic which I used on the T-shirt.



A close-up above. Cool aye! I'm not really fond of red tops but I'm pretty pleased at how this one turns out. Oh and yes, that's my new pair of glasses. One more T-shirt to go!

Previously:
10 Days 10 Tees: Stormtroopers
10 Days 10 Tees: I Have You On RSS
10 Days 10 Tees: Stargazer
10 Days 10 Tees: You spin me right round
10 Days 10 Tees: Hero
10 Days 10 Tees: Twittering is like...
10 Days 10 Tees: Stalk Me On Blogger, Twitter, Facebook
10 Days 10 Tees: Star Blogger

16 comments:

GeekGod said...

Geek!!!! Nice man!

Anonymous said...

u shld do one with all the different aliens in space invaders.

zinc said...

iz: you look so arty with the new glasses.

r'chelle said...

oh my god! i.z got a pair of new white framed glasses!!

Queenie said...

Wear more red. It does look good on you. Btw, love those specs.

K9 said...

Very cool indeed.

xiuxiu81 said...

my top 3 r ...

1) stalk me

2) twittering is like sex

3) aliens attack

Boywonder said...

Dude can you sell this on Comboutique store?

Anonymous said...

need some time to get used to u in white glasses :op

Lee Boy said...

*Thumbs UP

This one the best!

Anonymous said...

hi. how much is the cost to print a tee with comboutique? how much is the shipping? thanks.

Giselle Loh said...

10x cuter now! 10x cooler! 10x I want! Heeee.

dann said...

ah.. new specs!

Anonymous said...

u r fuckin ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!

chloe said...

[give a gentle pat on iz's shoulder]

Good job mate!

bring us more... =)

jolie said...

hey, dun i get some credit? ;-P

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...