Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Jamie Yeo learned how to use her fingers when she was 6!

jamie

Jamie Yeo, the "multi-talented" Singapore TV host, model and actress, recently revealed that she learned how to please herself at a very tender age of 6 and the first time she had sex, she was 18 and her sister was sleeping above her on the upper bunk bed! How memorable. From Nanyang 100:
“The first time I had sex. It was uneventful, done hastily in my bed with my sister sleeping above me on the upper bunk bed. I was 18 and scared that it was gonna hurt. I was also really scared my parents or worse my sister would wake up and catch me with my pants down. They didn't. Phew..."
The very public disclosure has made some parents upset. They are saying that she's a bad example to today's youth. So what if Jamie discovered how to make better use of her fingers when she was 6? No big deal, man! Look, I first DIY'ed when I was 4! My first shag was when I turned 13! And guess what? My parents were sleeping below me on the lower bunk bed. Not sure what they were doing but yeah, beat that Jamie!

23 comments:

Mr Big said...

Dude, tell us you're only lying. :op

Btw, nice pic of Jamie man!

joel said...

hahaha! u and jamie can share your private notti secrets together.

Queenie said...

6 is way too early to be masturbating.

Lady Lara said...

IZ: That's supposed to be a joke right?

Anonymous said...

jamie is nothing more than a big S---!

xXx said...

forget about when both of you first diy and had sex! that photo of jamie is tasty!!!!

Anonymous said...

does masturbating very early on make your boobs as nice as jamie?

Karenz said...

She must have been a very horny young girl.

alamak13 said...

>So what if Jamie found out how to make better use of her fingers when she was 6?

LOL LOL LOL LOL

GeekGod said...

People who start masturbating early usually have more active sex life later on.

Anonymous said...

is that jamie yeo? how come her boobs big one?

Anonymous said...

So who is Jamie screwing now?

Shy said...

Tell us more IZ!

Lord Kimbo said...

I could not find the entry on her blog.

Giselle Loh said...

I first DIY when I was 15.

Anonymous said...

>So who is Jamie screwing now?

Some bloody angmoh... she's a SPG lah.

yinghao said...

i know there are lots of people who hate her but i'd do jamie yeo ;oP

Anonymous said...

Man...she's such a HO! That goes triple for GLEN ONG. What is it now? 3rd time lucky? I'm betting it won't last...

Myra Leong said...

IZ: 13? Aren't you a little too young to be having sex my dear? How old was the girl? 11? :op

Anonymous said...

jamie is an attention seeker... telling the world when you first had sex is ok... but why does she need to reveal when she first masturbated?

ANG said...

She must be good with her fingers since she started at 6!

kukula73 said...

at 4 i was still wondering whats the real purpose of that thing thats hanging down there.

Anonymous said...

Wanking is great. I wouldn't want my kids regretting those wasted early years. Plus, a nappy is the perfect receptacle. Except an SPG, of course.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...